Tuesday, June 3, 2008

[Misc.] PV Mania!!

Hellloooooooo minnasan!! ^__^

It's been a really long time since I've updated, I admit heheh. Well my midterm exams were kinda keeping me away from the computer, but right now I have a week left of holidays. So hopefully I'll keep this blog as active as I can!

Right now, lemme just update with all the recently released PVs from our little circle of bands that I usually post about here. (Which I'll add in more bands soon!! I need more variety of artists for my listening pleasure rite? ^^;;)



ORANGE RANGE-O2

Yaaay~~ O2 It's finally here! XD Gosh this has to be the best OR PV of all TIME!! ^.^ I really love their samurai outfits! And their fight scene! XD And that dog that Yamato has! XDXD I must say tho..out of all of our samurai boys, Yoh looks best and more fitting as a samurai and the most kakkoi! ^^ And Naoto's short hair is looking good :)

BTW, ORANGE RANGE was the surprise guest performance in MTV Video Music Awards Japan 08!! FINALLY!! Can't wait till they air it locally(I hope they do lol) but either way, congrats to OR!



HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR-HOT LIMIT

Next we have H&MC with they're cover song of TM Revolution's HOT LIMIT. ...well it's definitely way different from their older songs...but hey it's catchy! And it's TMR! lol I like the way how they took things from the original PV and brought it back in here ^^ ...creepy...but it's smart of them too lol. And everyone has a new look in this one! Yusuke's new short hair is tooooo short tho (shows how chubby his face is), but Sassy's short hair is just right ^^ Maki's hair was too messy in the PV though...but it looks fun either way, it's good to see her move around rather than her usual stiff self in the previous PVs ^^V To sum it up...great PV and great song! The single is ready to be released soon so get ready for it! I'll include single infos in another update soon :)



UVERworld-Just Break The Limit

Okaaay! So this WAS supposed to be a new single! Double A-side that is, Gekidou/Just Break The Limit! That vid I posted in my earlier updates was meant to be a preview/cm vid for the song! It's a nice mellow-ish vid I can say. And sweet too! ^^ I like how UVER seem very plain and down-to-earth in this PV. The full song seems to flow well too and Taku's vocals are as smooth as ever! =)



UVERworld-Gekidou

yes...Yes....YEs......YES!!!!!! THIS is what we've been waiting for!! The Gekidou PV that has just been released yesterday I think...gosh this is just...well....AWESOME! Total ownage! XD I like how UVER seems to be evolving in their PV's lol. Don't really understand what's going on in the PV tho...but it's great! And UVERworld in SUITS! Classy....but my first impression was...OMG! It's ABS!! XD I saw in the forums that I wasn't the only one who got that reaction lol. And of course the full song rocks! Although I keep mishearing Takuya sing "A GAY" throughout the song ^^;;






Aaand that wraps up our PV Mania! Come back soon for Single and Current News Mania!! Till then, Cya~! ^w^






0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008